What's on 2018 - Scottish Borders Holiday Cottage
The Scottish Borders offers many things to see and do throughout the year...
The Scottish Borders covers approximately 1,800 square miles, from rolling hills and moorland, gentle valleys, rich agricultural plains to rocky coastline with secluded coves and picturesque fishing villages. Discover friendly towns and charming villages, visit the castles, gardens, abbeys, stately homes and museums illustrating the exciting and varied history of the area.
Immerse yourself in Scottish Borders culture and traditions through the Common Ridings and other local festivals. The River Tweed provides over 100 miles the best fishing in Scotland. Try your hand at golf, horse riding, walking or cycling with over 1,500 miles of walking paths, 1,200 miles of country roads and 21 golf courses to choose from...
Once again the Melrose Rugby 7s kicks into action Saturday 13th April 2019, please visit www.melrose7s.com
For a comprehensive guide to what's on in Jedburgh and surrounding towns, please visit www.borderevents.com
• Holiday cottage in the Scottish Borders
• Self catering holiday cottage
• Holiday cottage near Jedburgh
• Holiday cottage near Kelso
• Holiday cottage near Hawick
• Holiday cottage 45 minutes from Edinburgh
• Holiday cottage 55 minutes from Newcastle
• Scottish borders cottages late availability
• Last minute holiday cottages scottish borders
• Last minute cottages scotland
• Self catering holiday cottage Scottish Borders