Welcome to Scottish Borders Holiday Cottage
Tweed Cottage, Self Catering Holiday Cottage Scottish Borders, our peaceful, 4 star holiday cottage in the beautiful Scottish Borders town of Jedburgh.
The holiday cottage is nestled on a hill in a tranquil setting just 5 minutes walk from the shops and restaurants of Jedburgh, so no need to use the car when eating out. Whether a walking or cycling holiday, a romantic weekend getaway or a family holiday with the kids, the cottage is an ideal base to take in all the wonderful historical and natural attractions the Borders has to offer. The holiday cottage is self catering and furnished to the highest standard. Comprising an open plan sitting and dining room, also a kitchen, bathroom, one double and one twin bedroom, accommodating up to 4 people and 1 baby.
The holiday cottage is well equipped with a smart internet TV, free wifi, microwave, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, travel cot and high chair. Electricity, gas central heating, bedlinen and towels are all inclusive and there is an on-site private car park.
A quiet entrance road is set well back from the rear of the cottage so it's very peaceful and safe. The front windows provide fabulous panoramic views over Jedburgh to the countryside beyond and the decked veranda offers the perfect setting to enjoy these glorious views and watch the wildlife; sit, relax and unwind!
We are looking forward to meeting new guests throughout 2018 .
Don't forget to contact us directly as we can offer discounted prices for last minute bookings...
• Holiday cottage in the Scottish Borders
• Self catering holiday cottage
• Holiday cottage near Jedburgh
• Holiday cottage near Kelso
• Holiday cottage near Hawick
• Holiday cottage 45 minutes from Edinburgh
• Holiday cottage 55 minutes from Newcastle
• Scottish borders cottages late availability
• Last minute holiday cottages scottish borders
• Last minute cottages scotland
• Self catering holiday cottage Scottish Borders