Jedburgh is easily accessible from Edinburgh to the north (45mins drive) and Newcastle to the south (1 hour 15mins drive). Both these cities have international airports, which makes the Borders an ideal location for overseas visitors. Upon your arrival in Jedburgh turn into the High Street and proceed to the market square. Follow Lanton Road for 300 yards before turning left into Wildcat Cleugh. The car park for Tweed Cottage is immediately to your left.
The Scottish Borders are within easy reach of the North of England and Central Scotland. The three major trunk roads within the Borders; the A1 in the East and the A7 and A68 in the central Borders. SAT NAV REFERENCE: TD8 6AX
National Express links the Borders to Newcastle/Edinburgh & beyond. Local bus services are covered mostly by First Edinburgh or Munro’s of Jedburgh, contact Visitor Info Centres for times and routes. Tickets can be obtained from Jedburgh Visitor Information Centre (VIC) in Murray’s Green, Tel: 01835 863170 or 01835 863171. www.visitscotland.com
Edinburgh's two main rail stations sit only one hours drive from Jedburgh. There are over 15 trains running daily between Edinburgh and Kings Cross and over 10 between Carlisle and Euston. The London to Berwick-upon-Tweed takes only 4 hours and Jedburgh is approx 45 minutes away. www.scotrail.co.uk
Jedburgh is easily reached from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle International Airports that are all within 1-2 hours travel.
• Holiday cottage in the Scottish Borders
• Self catering holiday cottage
• Holiday cottage near Jedburgh
• Holiday cottage near Kelso
• Holiday cottage near Hawick
• Holiday cottage 45 minutes from Edinburgh
• Holiday cottage 55 minutes from Newcastle
• Scottish borders cottages late availability
• Last minute holiday cottages scottish borders
• Last minute cottages scotland
• Self catering holiday cottage Scottish Borders